To develop and monitor implementation of advocacy strategies on HIV/AIDS and custodian of all information related to HIV/AIDS.
- To prepare advocacy programs and monitor their implementation;
- To coordinate advocacy activities; and
- To properly maintain the documentation center.
Advocacy Section; and
Documentation and Library Services Section.
- Develop advocacy programs on HIV/AIDS and monitor their implementation;
- Carry out advocacy activities on HIV/AIDS;
- Develop mechanisms to ensure that political and religious leaders are committed on HIV/AIDS related activities;
- Cooperate with non state actors on advocacy activities; and
- Provide technical support on advocacy activities to stakeholders.
Documentation and Library Services Section
- Collect and make HIV/AIDS documents available;
- Provide technical assistance and general support to sectors and districts initiatives for HIV/AIDS documentation;
- Ensure effective HIV/AIDS documentation;
- Ensure effective HIV/AIDS data bank; and
- Ensure TACAIDS library is in good order.